Please call (248) 423-5100 for patient information and room number.
Visiting Your Family Member
Visitors can be supportive and reassuring for patients. We are always pleased to have family members and friends visit, but appreciate your assistance with the following requests:
- Short visits may be most beneficial for patients so they get the rest they need to recover.
- Please be considerate of the patient you are visiting and help to maintain a quiet environment.
- We encourage no more than two visitors at a time. Waiting areas are provided for other family members.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to a contagious disease, please postpone your visit.
- If a patient requests privacy, visitors may be asked to leave the room when tests or procedures are taking place.
- To ensure the safety of children on our premises, we ask that an adult parent or guardian always accompany children.
Patient Mail, Cards & Flowers
Cards, letters and flowers will arrive faster if they are addressed as follows:
Floor and/or Room Number
22401 Foster Winter Dr.
Southfield, MI 48075
For out of town guests, visit the Southfield Chamber of Commerce to find hotel accommodations near Oakland Regional Hospital.